Blog moved to Brightonandback.com on Wordpress.

#APieceofCake 5: Photoshoot


Hello my loves, how are you today?

I apologise for taking ages to post the photos of my little photoshoot back in September. I decided to use some of them for my mum's birthday present and I wasn't too sure how regularly she was gonna have a peek at this blog, so I kept postponing this post just to make sure I didn't spoil any surprises.
Thanks again to my lovely friend Lizzy who's taken the time to try and snap some decent photos of me. If any of you are a bit more interested in what else she's doing in the whole big world of photography, just check out her website Lisa-Heidenbluth.de. For the photography enthusiasts amongst you: all photos were taken with a Nikon D300 and a 17-55mm f/2.8 Nikon lens.




The Look:
Denim jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch
Top: Primark
Jumper: Only
Jeans: Next
Watch: Fossil
Earrings: Christ
Shoes: Buffalo




Make Up of the Day:
Face: L'Oréal Perfect Match Concealer in Warm Beige; L'Oréal True Match Powder in R1-C1 Rose Ivory
Cheeks: L'Oréal Glam Bronze in 101 Blonde Harmony; Manhattan Powder Rouge in 39D Apricot
Eyes: MaxFactor Colour X-Pert Waterproof Eyeliner in 01 Deep Black; Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara Waterproof in Black
Lips: Lustre MAC in Viva Glam VI
Eyebrows: L'Oréal Super Liner Brow Artist in 02 Blonde

I must say I am quite surprised how they turned out as I'm not the biggest fan of taking pictures of myself. I always have the feeling that I look better in the mirror than on any photos. Damn that stupid self-consciousness but Lizzy did a really great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment