Blog moved to Brightonandback.com on Wordpress.

#APieceofCake 3: My Bucket List


Hello my loves,

How are you today? I've had a terrible day at work (we're not going into details here, quite embarrassing) and am nursing a bad headache right now. Let's hope my pain killers are gonna kick in shortly.
Anway, as I haven't fallen asleep within the first hour of getting home, I figured I can use the time to post the third part of #APieceofCake.
Let me give you a better understanding of my dreams, hopes and plans. I present you My Bucket List.

  • Attend a Murder Mystery dinner
  • Be an extra in a movie
  • Book business class on a long haul flight
  • Bring a meal to a homeless person
  • Bungee jump
  • Dance on a bar
  • Get a tattoo
  • Go whale watching
  • Kiss in the rain
  • Kite surf
  • Learn how to say "hello", "goodbye" and "thank you" in 10 different languages
  • Love unconditionally
  • Make a road trip across the Route 66
  • Ride in a hot air balloon
  • Run your own hotel
  • See a baobab
  • See a sequoioideae
  • See a volcano
    • Climb Mount Vesuvius
  • See an Orca
  • Skinny dip at least once in your life
  • Sky dive
  • Treat my parents to a holiday
  • Visit an ice bar
  • Visit Australia
    • Scube dive in Australia
    • Take a picture in front of the Ayers Rock
    • Visit Melbourne
    • Visit Sydney
  • Visit Los Angeles
    • Take a picture in front of the Hollywood sign
    • See the Walk of Fame
  • Visit New York
    • Take a picture with the Coca-Cola ad at Times Square
  • Visit Paris (& remember it this time)
  • Visit Rome
  • Visit San Francisco
    • Take a picture at the Alamo Square Park
    • Take a picture in front of the Golden Gate Bridge
  • Visit Sherlock Holmes Museum, London
  • Visit the Coca-Cola museum, Atlanta
  • Visit the Gherkin, London
  • Visit the Oktoberfest in Munich
  • Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Visit the Yosemite National Park
  • Visit Tokyo
  • Write a letter to your 16-year-old self
  • Write a letter to your future self


Photos of hot air balloons taken from Travelettes.net

Do you have a Bucket List?

No comments:

Post a Comment