Blog moved to Brightonandback.com on Wordpress.

#100happydays - Days 95 to 100 | Have I been happier?


Hello my loves,

How are you today? As you might have seen on Instagram, my #100happydays challenge came to an end a few days ago and as promised here is the last post containing photos 95 to 100.

The last six days really haven't been overly spectacular, however, this isn't what the challenge is about anyway. Day 95 was my day off meaning I finally had the time to go to the post office and drag two big heavy parcels home - of course with the help of a lovely taxi driver as I wouldn't have been able to manage that myself. I spent days 96 until 100 at work, generally appreciating where life has taken me during the past few months. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm living in London doing what I love. It's got a bit chillier outside but the weather has been lovely most days (see London snapshots) and I really just can't stop myself to just stop and stare. Is that gonna wear off at some point? I really hope it won't!

sweet food parcel from home
sweet food parcel from home

before work selfie
before work selfie
dusk at Britannia Village overlooking the Emirates Air Line
dusk at Britannia Village overlooking the Emirates Air Line


Britannia Village overlooking Canary Wharf in the distance at night
Britannia Village overlooking Canary Wharf in the distance at night


the Royal Victoria Dock
the Royal Victoria Dock


#100happydays Day 100
#100happydays Day 100

Conveniently, the #100happydays challenge ended on the last day of my first department rotation at work. Given that I started it on my last day of lectures at university, I think the timing couldn't have been better. When I started 100 days just seemed to be such a long time and when I was trying to calculate when I was going to be finished it just seemed ages away. After all it is more than a quarter of the year. In hindsight, however, time just seemed to have gone by so quickly that I'm surprised what has happened since day 1. During the first few days I had problems finding things that I thought were worth posting about and while it was certainly easier during holiday times, I think my appreciation of the little things in life has definitely changed. I believe this challenge has brought my very much closer to being content with what I have in life and I certainly hope that I won't lose this approach to my personal happiness anytime soon.

To the next 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment