Blog moved to Brightonandback.com on Wordpress.

#APieceofCake 2: Blogmopolitan Quiz

Hey my loves,

How are you today? Life here is pretty busy at the moment and I'm always to knackered once I get home, I'm struggling to find the time to turn my laptop on. I really hope, I'll accustom to the situation soon-ish and get back to blogging more regularly. :(

A while ago I came across Erin's Blogmopolitan Quiz and I thought it'd be an absolute brilliant tool to squeeze into my #aPieceofCake series and give you a little more insight in how my mushy brain works from time to time. It's pretty basic and I do realise that I'm quite late for that anyway but filling it out was loads of fun.



After a few intensive days of training I'll have my first proper day at work tomorrow, please keep your fingers crossed. I'm way too nervous.

How have you been?


No comments:

Post a Comment