Blog moved to Brightonandback.com on Wordpress.

I'm moving to Wordpress


Good evening my loves, how are you today?

I just wanted to let you know that I'm moving my blog to self-hosted Wordpress - yes, I'm finally taking that step after moaning about it for ages. Therefore, I'll be on a very short posting hiatus. I'm planning to have everything looking pretty, up and running by Monday 3rd November which should give me enough time to move everything and create a lovely theme for Brighton and Back.

I also bought a few new domains. The blog's main domain will be www.brightonandback.com; however, I'm still using the German domain www.brightonandback.de and registered www.brightonandback.co.uk which will all be in use as of Monday.

Hope you're gonna have a scary Halloween and enjoy your weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment